MARS Autopilot V3.0 is a high performance board, can be used in wide range for unmanned systems specially and many others systems (like: data logging, and systems controlling ...).
MARS Autopilot V3.0 has a lot of capability and can be used under rigged area, it’s also has a high performance processor from Analog Device (BF548), the Main advantages for using this processor that we have built a MATLAB toolbox, its support many peripheral (like: DIO, UART, SPI, PWM, CAN,..).
MARS Autopilot V3.0, has its own IMU and GPS module also others sensor and wireless communication module.
- High Accurate 3-Axis Angular Rate (±150deg/sec) and Acceleration (±2g)
- Onboard Air data Unit.
- Input Voltage: (9.5-26) Vdc.
- Output Voltage: (3.3v-5A ,5v-5A ,9v-1A and X-5A) dc.
- Efficient Switching Power Regulator.
- Efficient Low Dropout Regulator.
- Battery’s Voltage Monitor.
- Up to 533Mhz Processor (CM-BF548), 32Mbyte SDRAM and 8Mbyte FLASH.
- Up to 65Mhz auxiliary Processor.
- 2-CAN PORTs.
- 6-UARTS Ports.
- Onboard Servo Power Unit.
- Onboard 16bit ADC.
- 10 Timers (For PWM and Capture Mode).
- Onboard GPS Module.
- Onboard SD-Card for data logging.
- Microhard N920 Connector.
- One Connector for all Signals.
- Size 85mm*55mm
- Height 35mm
- Programming Connector.
- Autonomous navigation for UAVs and UGVs
- Inertial Measurement Unit
- Processor Unit and data logger.
- ICE-100B interface
A small board to interface the Autopilot with the ICE-100B programmer.
- Expansion board
This board split the signal from the Autopilot, to make it easier for trouble shooting and system design.
- Ground Station
It’s a smaller board than the Autopilot, it have the BF548 as a processor, it support a lower IOs. It can be used as a system monitoring and wireless data transmitting/receiving.